"Know Thyself First" - Leadership Development Workshop
Our ½ day work shop is designed to bringing out the best in you so you can bring out the best in others. Leadership is a rich and meaningful word. It stirs up a sense of idealism, excitement, hope and courage. It is a word that inspires us to be our best, a word that we associate with those who have made the greatest difference in our lives. In short, leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challenges our organizations may face. Participants will come away with their very own four quadrant P-60 personality profile assessment. Your P60 Assessment is key to identifying your natural strengths and weakness. We will link your profile directly to the desired leadership traits. Participants will come away with a better understand of opposing personalities’ and the best way to communicate effectively, delivering the best results. Participants will understand the three components of TRUST and why it is the “cornerstone of leadership”.
When: Feb. 28th, 2019 from 8 AM – 12 PM
Where: CCFD Training, 4425 W. Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV
- 08:00 – Registration & Coffee
- 08:30 – Introductions, Expectations & Rules of Engagement
- 08:45 – Best and Worst Leadership (group exercise)
- 09:35 – Break
- 09:45 – Who Do You Think You Are? Group Activity
- 10:30 – Who are you really? P-60 Assessment Review
- 11:00 – The Trust Factor and you
- 11:50 – Wrap up, questions and answers, take away.
- 12:00 – Dismiss
$25 per participant for those who attended our Incident Safety Officer Certification
Fill out the form below to let us know you’re coming.